Thursday 1 October 2015

Missing in Action but I have lots to share and Nays Place 1st SALE

Winter is coming to a close and we are heading into Summer - its forecast for 38 degrees C here on Saturday that's 100F for the overseas visitors in USA

As winter finished so did one lot of sport before we start with the summer sports.  Waikerie was lucky enough to have 4 teams in the local Aussie Rules Riverland Region Grand Finals, 7 teams in the Riverlands Hockeys Grand Finals and 1 team in the Riverland Netball Grand Finals - for a small country town where tradition still upholds that most things revolve around sports that is a phenomenal effort - we only have a population of approximately 3500 plus surroundings possibly 6000 people.  Most weekends see us travelling anywhere between 40kms to 180km (24 miles to 112 miles) for sport.  We walked away with 4 Premierships flags across all sports - Well Done us....

The kids are growing rapidly, the eldest now has his Learners permit, the middle starts high school in 4 months and the youngest is about to hit double digits - they are all growing so quickly sometimes so fast you miss the changes and wonder if they were every really kids.

Now Summer is coming and I get to slow down a little - I have managed to spend time on my garden and time getting Nays Place more stock yeah!!!.

Some new labels from Lilla Lotta just
U


After 4 years I have got my fruit tree orchard growing and my vegie patch planted and I'm having fun and cant wait to start picking produce - not sure that the kids have enjoyed it - being school holidays I have made them work.

Nays Place is open most Sundays - the only time I have closed is due to family occasions or when I have been sick.  I have been increasing my suppliers and are about to start ordering from some new suppliers - including Kaffe Fassett fabrics towards the end if the year.....love the brightness of his fabrics.

Saturday I will be at the Waikerie Markets with odds n sodds - no fabric bolts as these will be ready for the sale........DID I MENTION IM HAVING A SALE


So to kick start my Spring into Summer campaign - this long weekend I am having my first Sale.

Sunday 4th and Mon 5th October from 2PM - 6PM both days I will be having my sale.  

Over 100 bolts and end of bolts for $10 per metre, selected widebacks $15 per metre, Jelly Rolls $38 each, Fat Quarter bundles from $40, patterns from $8.

I will also have a lot of dressmaking fabric for $3-5 each piece - this includes fleecy, kids cottons and vintage fabrics.

There is a video of the fabrics on my facebook page, pinterest and instagram page

Visa and Mastercard facilities available as well as Cash accepted off course 

I will try and update the Facebook page as I go as well as the Big Cartel shop

Have been unpacking more and more stock - living the dream


A little bit of sewing


Thanks for dropping in and stay tuned for more

Keep Stitching

Nay

PS - did you know its only 84 days till Christmas and dont forget in Australia daylight savings starts this weekend







No comments:

Post a Comment