Tuesday 16 February 2016

Cottage Garden Threads Club starting March 2016

Once again I will be offering the Cottage Garden Thread Club for 2016. 
 
I have received this information from Katie at Cottage Garden Threads:-
 
For the third year of the club we will be creating a brand new project design each month.
 The first design (teaser pic attached) will be using the new Tilda spring diaries fabric range.
The thread club does not include the fabrics -  
 I am expecting some of these fabrics to arrive soon in Nays Place. 
Please let me know if you would like to order some.
 
We will however let you know in advance what we are making and what the thread colours are so you may like to bundle up some fabrics you have on hand to compliment the project.
 
The projects will be small projects and not require huge amounts of fabrics, probably just fat 1/4s, fat 1/8s or scraps.
 
The projects will be designed by our in-house designers and will also be bought out as full patterns including transfers following the club.
 
Sneak Peak - 1st shipment due March 2016
 

The cost per month will be $26 which includes postage and handling and you commit to the entire years shipments.

I can post overseas - please email me to confirm cost.
 
Please let me know if you would like to join by Friday Feb 26th 2016.
 
I will also offer the service of Express Post if you would like to pay $8.50 for express post which will make your total cost within Australia to $32.50 - unfortunately I have no control over Australian Post and have been told that regular post should only take 4-5 Business Days but have recently had a parcel take 9 workings days plus a public holiday to arrive.
 
Payment options via bank deposit or paypal invoice
 
If you would like to join me please email me direct at naysplace@hotmail.com
Unfortunately if you respond to this post and are a no-reply blogger I cannot get your details.
 
Anna B - you have come as a no-reply blogger so I cannot respond to your questions.  Please email me direct so I can respond.  Thanks.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment