Monday 14 March 2016

Blocks 1 - 7 of The Splendid Sampler and my EASTER SALE

Am having lots of fun doing the quilting journey of
Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson
 
Here are my blocks 1 - 7 - I am using
Gails Pans fabrics
Basket of Blooms and Among the Flowers
 
For this block it was embroidered but my embroidery skills aren't fantastic
I used my scraps that I cut off from Block 6 to make a real scrappy quilt and off course featured one of Gails birds.
 
Here is a quick sneak of the blocks so far and one of the bonus projects
 
 
 
Also cant forget that Easter is quickly approaching and that means its SALE TIME.
 
 
EASTER SALE (in Store only)

 Sunday 27th and Monday 28th March
 from 2pm - 6pm

 Fabrics from $10 per metre.

New arrivals from $15 per metre. ...

 Kaffe Fasset, Tula Pink, Ann Kelle and Tim Holtz $20 per metre.

 20% of other stock
 - no further discounts applicable. 

Cash and EFTPOS facilities available.
 No layby on Sales Items
 
Keep Stitching


No comments:

Post a Comment